Are you a Young Farmer?
If you are between the ages of 18-40, a resident of Nova Scotia, and interested in Agriculture, you can become a voting member of Nova Scotia Young Farmers!
Nova Scotia is rich in agricultural diversity, and we encourage youth from every aspect of the sector to be a part of our organization.
Not between the ages 18-40 but want to stay up to date on all things young farmers? No problem! There is a Non-voting Registration available for those that do not meet the criteria to be a voting member.
Visit https://nsyoungfarmers.ca/membership/ to register.
Our membership includes:
- Young people currently working on their family farm, towards succession, ownership or partnership
- Organic and conventional farmers
- Herds people, field managers, farm machinery operators
- People in industry roles in retail, extension, program delivery or other supports
- Consultants, accountants and managers
- Farmers with all scale of operations
- Current and former 4-H members
- High school and post-secondary students
- Urban, suburban and rural residents
- Board members from commodity and associated industry groups