To support the growth and development of young farmers and agriculture professionals through networking and learning opportunities
Growing the next generation of industry leaders to ensure a sustainable future for Nova Scotia agriculture.
Improve governance of the organization
- Review and update by-laws
- Host two in-person board meetings per year
- Host Annual Meeting in conjunction with NSFA
Provide educational and networking opportunities
- Host three regional networking events (e.g. farm tours) – Western, Central, Eastern
- Host educational workshop at AGM in conjunction with NSFA
- Host Tailgate Party at AGM in conjunction with NSFA
Enhance member value proposition
- Expand membership to young farmers and ag professionals
- Approach industry partners to include a “NSYF Discount” for industry conference registrations
While a number of our tactics are on hold or have been modified due to COVID-19, we thought it was important to share our future plans with you.